In this consolidated Quick Print Guide, you will have the tools to address the following:
- Handling Incidents
- Essential Investigation Points
- When you investigate an incident, do so logically. Attempt to determine the cause(s) of an incident. Focus on essential points.
- Benefits of a Thorough Investigation
- A thorough investigation often results in many benefits
- What to Investigate
- Whom to Interview and How
- Benefits of Prompt Reporting
- YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR WORKERS’ COMPENSATION COSTS!
Click Below to Download or Print this Quick Print Guide