The EPLI Helpline is a great source for information related to the following and more related to COVID-19 Virus related incidents.
- FLSA and FMLA violations of the Families First law
- Violations of state COVID-19 laws
- Disability discrimination claims and medical record confidentiality breaches under the ADA
- Violations of the WARN Act
- Whistleblower retaliation against employees who report alleged unsafe work conditions
- Increased union protests and potential increase in NLRB unfair labor practices charges
- Discrimination charges from employee layoffs and alleged discriminatory rehiring of laid off workers
- Discrimination charges stemming from employers taking the opportunity to terminate problematic workers without proper reasons/documentation
- Discrimination charges stemming from termination of employees who complained previously about discrimination or engaged in union organizing activities
- Keeping employees working to qualify for PPP loan forgiveness
- Wage and hour issues related to increasing your payroll for PPP reasons
If you have EPLI coverage contact your broker for the hotline phone number.