Fire Loss Prevention – ANSUL UL 300 Fire Suppression Systems
- Make sure all your Fire Suppression System are UL 300.
- Do not allow anyone except an authorized ANSUL company to conduct inspections or perform maintenance on your ANSUL system. Be sure that all recommendation during inspection have been completed.
- Keep all kitchen equipment free of oil build-up.
- Never operate filter-equipped exhaust systems without the filters in place.
- Never restrict air intake passages; this can reduce the efficiency of your exhaust system.
- Make sure your employees know what to do in case of fire.
- Make certain that hand portable extinguishers are properly placed & compatible with the restaurant system.