Every day, your restaurant is probably using Wet Floor signs to warn customers of a wet area from mopping, a spilled drink, or outside water that may have been tracked in due to rain or snow. 179 views
With your kitchen operating at full force, grease is sure to build up in your hoods, flues and fans as a byproduct of cooking. Keeping your kitchen clean is the only way to reduce the risk of fire, ensuring a safe and efficient operation.
To protect your business from a catastrophic fire and costly downtime, Restaurant Technologies designed the AutoMist system. It cleans your hood, flue and fan every day with a powerful spray mixture of detergent and water to prevent hazardous grease buildup... 27 views
A ready to use accident investigation form, complete with instructions on helpful items to look for, to properly investigation the injury and prevent reoccurrance, as well as fraud prevention. 25 views
Slip resistant shoe covers are a great and inexpensive way to improve safety. In addition, you can also stay better staffed by having an alternative to sending an employee home who shows up to work without the required shoes. These also accommodate those with a medical requirement where the employee needs to wear a specific alternative shoe.
Disposable Shoe Cover
Disposable show covers are available thru FRANKE. They are listed as “Aqua Trak Black® Anti-Slip Disposable Shoe Cov... 25 views
Each year, thousands of acres of wildland and many homes are destroyed by fires that can erupt at any time of the year from a variety of causes, including arson, lightning, and debris burning. Adding to the fire hazard is the growing number of people living in new communities built in areas that were once wildland. This growth places even greater pressure on wildland firefighters. As a result of this growth, fire protection becomes everyone's responsibility. Follow these steps to help you prepar... 19 views
Your restaurant floors can be a liability, if they’re not cleaned properly. Slips and falls rank among the top injuries to customers and employees at restaurants. They’re a danger (and a cost!) that can easily be prevented with the proper floor care tools and techniques. There are two main elements to getting a floor cleaned properly for both sanitation and safety needs. The first is getting the right tools for the job and the second is making sure you are using the tools properly.
It is impo... 17 views
We are all familiar with the importance of coffee being served properly and now is a great time to bring extra awareness to the issue.
In looking at these types of claims, we see that the allegations seems to fall into three categories:
Lids not attached Fully and Securely according to procedures
Coffee Coming Up Through the Drinking Port
Damaged Coffee Cups
To prevent costly burn injuries and to help improve your customer experiences, remember the following:
Train employee... 16 views
Standard metal baffles capture 25% of airborne kitchen grease, allowing the other 75% to make its way into hoods, ducts, fans and rooftops. Franke's Cascade Plus Filtration System captures up to 98% of airborne kitchen grease, reducing hood cleanings, nightly filter cleanings, costly disruptions to restaurant operations, and mitigating fire risk.
Features and Benefits:
Reduce metal filter cleaning from nightly to monthly
Locking, hinged designed
Replaceable... 16 views
Squadle is a technology company committed to delivering flexible, user-friendly applications that enable multi-unit operators to simplify complex operations and streamline food safety and compliance. By combining its proprietary digital checklists, patented sensor automation, and machine vision technology with its customer-first approach, Squadle delivers intuitive, out-of-the-box ready products.
Squadle’s Digital Checklists and Digital Shift M... 14 views