As you know, insurance is not a commodity and the price you pay is determined by you and your peers.
What are you doing to minimize your claims?
Some basic investments with huge returns:
- Have you installed Finger Guards on your Restroom Doors (estimated at only $50 each)?
- When is the last time your Fryers were checked and cleaned (EcoLab’s Smart Care, etc.)?
- Do you have a Scrub N Go in ALL stores?
- Do you background check all employees (free checks from InfoMart are now available)?
- Do you deep clean all floors with a Heavyweight Deck Brush at least weekly?
- Do you have a Robbery Safety Policy in place?
- Do you report all Claims within 24 Hours?
- Are the Splash Caps in place between your fryer and fry station?
- Painted your high traffic curb areas yellow?
- Do you have at least 2 Dry Mops in each Store?
- Do you clean in front of the fryer enough? Oil here can be tracked through your whole store.
- Do you use an armored car service for deposits?
- Do 100% of all employees wear Approved Slip Resistant Shoes?
- All electrical work done by certified electricians and outsourced to reputable companies?
- Do you have 16+ cameras in all stores?
- Have you reviewed the Frontline catalog recently for products to run a safer store?