Active shooter events in the United States have risen dramatically in recent years. This webinar, hosted by the National Restaurant Association in partnership with JacksonLewis discusses:
- Key components of an active shooter response policy.
- Law enforcement recommendations.
- Potential workplace violence indicators.
- Steps to address previous violent behavior or indicators of violence.
- Actions to prevent and prepare for active shooter incidents.
- Managing the consequences of an active shooter incident.
Additional resources discussed in the webinar:
- FBI: “Run, Hide and Fight” video
- FEMA: “Active Shooter: How To Respond” student course
- DHS: active shooter booklet
- DHS: active shooter pamphlet
- DHS: active shooter poster
- DHS: active shooter pocket card
Source: National Restaurant Association